Forum

The Introduction of Iustus  

RSS

Iustus
20/06/2018 10:49 pm  

Hello, fellow keyblade wielders!

My name is Iustus and I am 24 years old. Living in Germany and being a KH fan since 12. 

What else.. I like reading Manga and watching Anime, playing video games, enjoy cooking and sleeping, haha. Favourites are Food Wars, Seven Deadly Sins, Promised Neverland( recently brought Volume 1! No! Spoilers!), Pandora Hearts... JoJo's bizarre Adventure was also very nice. Still need to watch Hokuto no Ken some day. Oh and My Hero Academia is also quite nice. 

But back to Kingdom Hearts. I began with the second game back in 2007 and wanted a week after the first game then. My favourite characters are Aqua and Riku. Still cannot believe what happened in the recent trailers...

Oh and I am trying to write a story about my own KH. Iustus is the name of one characters from there. It plays kinda between Unchained and before Birth by Sleep, but I lost my red thread of main story somehow. Maybe I will it restart someday...

Well. Enough for now. That isn't quite the yellow from the egg, how we say in Germany 😛 Maybe I can make my English better.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
Member Admin
22/06/2018 4:05 am  
Posted by: Iustus

Hello, fellow keyblade wielders!

My name is Iustus and I am 24 years old. Living in Germany and being a KH fan since 12. 

What else.. I like reading Manga and watching Anime, playing video games, enjoy cooking and sleeping, haha. Favourites are Food Wars, Seven Deadly Sins, Promised Neverland( recently brought Volume 1! No! Spoilers!), Pandora Hearts... JoJo's bizarre Adventure was also very nice. Still need to watch Hokuto no Ken some day. Oh and My Hero Academia is also quite nice. 

But back to Kingdom Hearts. I began with the second game back in 2007 and wanted a week after the first game then. My favourite characters are Aqua and Riku. Still cannot believe what happened in the recent trailers...

Oh and I am trying to write a story about my own KH. Iustus is the name of one characters from there. It plays kinda between Unchained and before Birth by Sleep, but I lost my red thread of main story somehow. Maybe I will it restart someday...

Well. Enough for now. That isn't quite the yellow from the egg, how we say in Germany 😛 Maybe I can make my English better.

Welcome to the forums! 

And you're right about the trailer. It was shocking to see Aqua like that. I'm pretty sure that scene is going to be interesting.

ReplyQuote

© 2010-2018 KHRecharged. All Rights Reserved.
KINGDOM HEARTS artwork, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
We are no way affilaited with Nomura or Square-Enix. KHRecharged is a fan-based website providing updates on the series.

Working

Please Login or Register